Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

construction time

Having to clear my front room is proving harder than imagined. Them couches should really move themselves. lol. I got the coffee table moved, the bookcase in the closet and the recliner against the opposite wall. That is almost everything. Now I have a huge pile of garbage sitting in my front room till tomorrow, and i still have to clean out the closet and kitchen before they start tearing apart the building. And why the hell do they have to redo eight balconies and is it only on the front of the building?? Come on!! Although, where it really takes me for a turn is them having to rip out part of my ceiling?? Really? AAAAHHHH Its gonna be one hell of a summer. Please God, if youre still in bar shot, give me a drink and keep the rain with the angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment