Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Friday, April 12, 2013

Can people really change?

Well, that depends on how you view 'people'. Ordinarily  most seem to think change is difficult or unnecessary. What these people don't understand is that change takes time. It can take days, months or even years to take notice. While some want change immediately, others need to understand it can't happen overnight. Overnight dreams are crazy stupid, in my opinion. While I myself hate change, I also know now, it needs to happen in order to GROW. And growing is a very important part of the human experience. We all need to cherish our own experience. Don't hate change, accept it. Accept it like you need to accept nobody was ever promised a tomorrow. Cherish today like it was ever changing! And love every moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment