Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Friday, October 11, 2013

dont have any idea for this one

after all that has been said and done, you would think I would have something in my brain worth putting on paper. or what this is. But today, maybe it was the haircut, I have nothing to yell, argue, or complain about today. it might be Mother Nature, or it might be me, but today, my brain is oddly free. i walked, i talked to myself, i even bought an overly large white shirt for ninety-seven cents! maybe it can be pajamas, or an overly-large shirt over a tank top/camisole. given its short sleeve, and pretty much see-through white, i think it'll take a color tank top underneath. i like it! and the other new white shirt, that had kinda 'business' look to it. i dont know. but this reminds me, go apply to Macy's for a winter job. Christmas gifts!!! i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment