Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Friday, November 8, 2013

this was suppose to be about me.

and you have no idea how many years i've been thinking that. i'm sick of it. which is probably why this post will be all my opinions. what the hell is up with people who all of a sudden, out of no whereness they get the idea to be offended by a team name/mascot that been around for years, decades, hell ages. what the hell is wrong with you people. do you think they started out trying to be offensive. is that the idea you got of current owners and fans. come on!!! like they had anything to do with it when the team/organization premiered!

so i heard about this site that apparently call out home-wreckers. i kinda want to see how many times Kaylins' name pops up. stupid bitch!

oh, but who am i to think my birthday should be all about me. normally, over the past couple of years, we've gone to c-bus to see amanda. worse, i don't know who for! like i care about seeing my boyfriends sister before the family holidays. no! i want to do what i want to do which does never involve forty five minutes of driving! what kind of fun is that! you wanna see your daughter then go, but don't make it about my damn birthday!!!

and how much longer are we gonna sit here? i wanna go home! Mississippi is callin!

No comments:

Post a Comment