Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

your emergency scare?

Chest pains? are you really that weak?! This makes it more fun! Is it your fault I also suffer from chest pain? Just curious. LOL. Ten years, and still..... You should have died a long time ago, preferably on the table, when with your permission they sliced open your chest, broke through the chest plate and sliced your heart. You should have died then. You really think she loves you? See if there is one thing i know, you never truly loved her. (You never had that ability with your kids even. Meet Kim and Millie) Your simply afraid of being alone. Thats the lesson I learned after meeting Isabel. Thank Jen for that.Your scared. Has your suffering ended? All thanks to you and momma, mine hasn't. My pains have not gone away. Maybe even theyve gotten worse, ya know with the whole seizure incident last year. My pain is still very much real. And once again. Im dying to run. Thank you for teaching me, theres always a way out. I honestly think thats the only life lesson you were good at giving. It time for you to die you shit. Can that be my birthday present this year? Give me the birthday present Ive been dreaming of for six years? Come on, finally an opportunity to give back. Save your kids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment