Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Friday, January 31, 2014

GOD, How many are you calling Home?

How many must you steal Home?
They are still needed here by their family!
Their Family needs them more than ever, and you steal them Home.

Yeah, they are happier, and pain-free. But their Family. Their Family hasn't had enough time to mourn John. How could you take Diane so soon? How could you take away an amazing Aunt, a beautiful and adorable Sister, and a caring and loving Daughter. How could you GOD.

You steal from families you put together (or so I was taught). You have the last word in where man/women spends ETERNITY.

I've experienced more Grace Family Funerals than I have Morales Family or even Brinkop/Swayzee Family. I find that unsettling!

How God, could you let this happen? And yes, I ask you, cause they still say grace at family gatherings even after Mom Grace has passed. They show respect. They show love. They understand, even though shes not here, there is still something to hold onto, and love.

2014 is turning out to be the suckiest year since 2001 (in my own personal life). January especially will never be the same with the Grace Family.

I'm Sorry. I'm sorry I cant offer more help. I'm sorry I cant find something to say that would remotely make a difference. I'm Sorry, Joyce, Amanda, Kevin, Jacob, Tom (and Family), Steve (and Family). I'm Sorry to all who knew these lovely souls.

I wish things were different.


No comments:

Post a Comment