Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Thursday, September 29, 2011

one day in hell

well, OK maybe not hell itself, but i think hospitals are the closet thing. yesterday i had an emergency medical scare i though i could avoid all together. turns out when your brain thinks otherwise it will send you into seizures. to start the day though, spotticuss gave birth. three kittens, unfortunately one didn't make it. from what Kevin said it simply didn't survive the miracle inside mommy. sad but were still left with two beautiful kittens hiding under the dresser until mommy cat says otherwise. i did get to hold one for a few seconds yesterday but mommy quickly came and took the baby back underneath. shes not ready for others to associate yet. any who, back to my seizures. have you ever experienced one? Its not the best of things to happen in the morning, but the hospital visit was one of my quickest as the patient. evidently as i was checking on the kitties yesterday something misfired in my brain causing me to fall face first into the animals dishes, i think that's what woke Kevin up. any who he said i was unresponsive pretty much till the medics got here. scary thought. i mean its only like three minutes but still, were on the opposite end of Broad Street. and the EMT guy kinda screwed up the IV in my left arm. It appears to me he didn't bother to straighten my arm out before inserting the needle. now there's a small bruise (yes, even smaller than the one on my right arm) but i can barely use my left arm without it hurting. there's no rotating it, lifting above my head or hugging Kevin intensely until the pain subsides. It seems to want to sit still all day. IMPOSSIBLE!!! i have two new kittens that need caring for when mommy cat is eating or sleeping. i need both arms! lol. I did get some crappy photos of the kittens. since they're hiding under the dresser they're really screwy.
 sleepers.... they are so cute
 a little later, on top of me
 finishing my lunch... they enjoy cleaning the plates lol
 sylvester being syllie
 mirror image of sylvester
 sylvester resting
 Emily before
 Emily playing with camera
 spotticuss charging into the closet still pregnant... this would be a before shot
 hiding from the camera
 babies nursing
 another sylvester look-a-like
 pile drive sleeping
sylvester enjoying his own lunch, not hounding me for mine..... lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment