Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Rules... for the confidant

#51- Sometimes youre wrong. - NCIS Gibbsism

sometimes, its even okay to admit it. but today is not that day. today i refuse to admit youre right. you are wrong. same as you were wrong all those years ago. same as youll ever be wrong in all your living years to come.

and then, sometimes im wrong. i dont understand. i dont or cant accept your actions. i cant help what my brain tells me, compared to what my heart tells me. i want to believe what you say, but ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

you taught me that. so stop acting, and start telling the TRUTH

something else youve struggled with. something we all struggle with, genetic trait i think. LOL

im not sure youll ever have the opportunity to see your child again. frankly, i dont want to see you alive ever again. send me then funeral notice!!

 but thanks for whatever God thinks you actually contributed to my life. its sure been a pleasure.

my new year will involve less past and more future.

(frankly, i make the same one every year, but i cant forget.)

No comments:

Post a Comment