Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Monday, December 2, 2013

Why not make it DECEMBER

hmm, how to say whats on your mind, without offending a person? Am I in hell yet? I see that the only place it will work. :) strong, loud! minds deserve to be set free. and mine kinda wants to scream. (sure it aint gonna make a damn difference, but shouldnt that still count?) im just sick of the 'you need to be nicer' comments. you have that much issue with what i say, blame god, or science. without them id not be here, defending my idea to let my brain speak freely. It all depends on which side of the line you stand. Frankly being raised in the LDS Church, and raised in a severely (several times over) broken home, theres a lot of argument. Of course, understand, they cant/dont keep promises, and your feelings really dont matter. ha. is it appropriate to say, "Welcome to America" btw, it really aint that much better. Freedoms are still being questioned and revoked. Since when is it appropriate for such JUDGE to tell me, a person they had never met before my time in court with them, what to do with my body, given to me by chance? this body could have gone to some crazy male psychopath? do you see him standing here in front of you today? NO, because God/Science (which ever line you land on) said here, make Emily. and now, Emily wants to rant. Merry Christmas!!!!!!! OR in your case, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment