Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In my personal opinion

Marlena is a beautiful name. I dont think were going to be anywhere near those thoughts and ideas for a long while, but I enjoy that name. I also found out that I have yet another sister nobody knew about six years ago. Nobody heard of her ten years ago, and now her kids are referring to that heartless bastard as grandpa. I know I think I dont care, but Im greatly offended. Especially when it comes to Millie. Some stupid bitch! Im sorry but I cant help but remember those typed words, "this is the only way I knew you. By the name Millie'. What the hell was he thinking?! You know what I think he was thinking. I think he was thinking about her the very moment I was born. The very moment they asked for a name for this innocent baby girl he thought, 'Millie. Hmm.' How about Emily. I know it sounds stupid and completely unfounded, but that's just the kind of man he is.
And you cant convince me that she never crossed his mind. He clearly knew about her. Heres a thought, did he go looking for more illegitimate kids after Kim daddy remember me, precious Kim came along? Actually, I dont know who found who first there either. It doesn't matter. Fact: he had at-least three daughters even before Jennifer came along. Shes no longer daddy's baby girl. Shes daddy's number what four wife, tenth kid?
It was bad enough trying to remember how I reacted after finding about Jen, Richard and Bobby. Kim was a total disaster, and I think they planned it that way. Seriously, she just happened to come to town the same weekend I get severe surgery and am so doped up. Um yeah right. I don't care who the hell you are, you cant honestly expect your kids to respect you if all you've ever done is lie to them.
Richard is a heartless bastard. How he was able to father tens of gods know hundreds of bastard children I will never know. I simply feel exceptionally sorry for those of you who still want a relationship with this lying heap of snail shit. He doesn't care about you. I mean think about it. If he had any real feeling about fatherhood towards you, would he have left without a single word or sign? Would he have turned his back on you for all these 25+ years? No. A loving parent doesn't do that. A loving parent doesn't lie to you, minus the exception of Santa Clause. Stupid Church! A caring parent wouldn't stab you in the back. And that's exactly what hes done to every decade of his what 4 decade adult life. Hes a piece of shit with no one in mind but him and ironically that snobby whore, Kate? Kaytlin? Or was it your mother???

No comments:

Post a Comment