Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Friday, February 25, 2011

Tattoo Fridays

Writing like a newspaper can be fun at times. These are my favorite times. lol. So I got to thinking how much I resent so many people. If you were to ask me to list them, I couldnt give you a complete list. There are some Ive forgotten about. There are some I hate too much. And then there are those who havent crossed my mind enough for me to care anymore. I dont know what to do with all this resentment so on a night like tonight, we celebrate!!


Of course, anytime you sit at a table with friends and loved ones, with food and drink, that's a reason to celebrate. Friday spent with Kevin before work, kitties sleeping on the furniture, now I start to think of dinner and what goes good with Sausage and Rice Casserole.

I haven't been able to think of Millie. Every time she crosses my mind I crave a drink and a pill. Shes insulting me and doesn't even know it. I know its crazy to assume she was on his mind that day, but I cant rule it out. Not in a million years. Hes been nothing but a lying heartless bastard my entire life. How they think he would ever change I have no idea. I sometimes wish I had recorded the very moment he told me his true feelings. Maybe then it also wouldn't feel like a flickering memory. I don't know..... Toast to you, my stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment