Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Smoochday

Snow came down again overnight. Im so sick of cold weather. After the rain yesterday afternoon, the ice on the way to the library last night, this is what i woke up too. Im beginning to love Arizona more and more everyday.
And this below from the crazy winter storm we had a few weeks ago. The big branch on the front of this tree took a tumble. Im still not sure they even replaced the apartment sign that got beat up. Like my fork? lol

On to a rather undecisive Tuesday. The kitties are crazy as usual. Here, Little Sylvester goes crazy after a cat-nip Ronald McDonalds head.



He had great fun. At the same time, Big Sylvester was sleeping. Yet. across the room, on our computer desk, Spotticuss was on her way up to the window. lol. Big butt getting in everyones way.

Shes a precious thing. I still dont know what to do about life in itself. But everyday learning how these cats think, I find something new. I find something that yesterday I would have never thought of. It took me chasing Sylvester around the room after his nap to realize just how annoying he is. I know, I knew that already, but it was the first time yesterday. He was dear enough to wait till afternoon. Thats an accomplishment when I wake up so early.

Life has a way of letting you down. Keep your chins held high, your brains higher and blue waves will wash over you like oceans on a Mexican beach. Heres to our Mexican Beach.....

No comments:

Post a Comment