Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 recipes in how many days?

I know I can not do thirty recipes in thirty days. I can try to do two recipes a week in which case that would be fifteen recipes in thirty days. Although I dont like that idea totally either. So I tried to think of another and yet another way to broaden my cooking skills. Right now I have thirty-one recipes. A few of them even sound like a little fun to cook and try. Here, I list my first thirty-one recipes, no time limit to complete them, and a whole bright new world.

Chicken-Parmesan Potatoes
Mocha Ice Cream Cakeroll
Steak au poivre for two
Southwestern Turkey-tater Casserole
Cherry Berry pie
Sour cream and beef turnovers
sausage and mushroom soup
chocolate pumpkin bread
tex-mex pot roast
spicy pumpkin bars
lasagna burgers
raspberry pomegranate smoothies
open-faced hamburger phillies
porketta with two potatoes
ranch turkey burgers
lemon cheesecake pies
chicken pot pie
roasted pecan fudge
hot fudge brownie cake
lelas baked ham
pan-fried pork chops
heavenly key lime pie
chocolate chip cookies from scratch
roast chicken with green beans
refrigerator yeast rolls
caramel nut pull apart bread
banana pudding from scratch
peanut butter cookies from scratch
country ham with redeye gravy
30 minute chili
the perfect burgers

As I complete these recipes I hope to post photos and stories from the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment