Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hiccups kill people

So do insults. I am more insulted now after reading that name change then I was when I first found out about you. And that was a lonely night. This kills and he wont give a damn. Cant you at least show a little respect to the children he kept? I mean, I know I want him dead and all but you're demeaning innocent people. The least you could have done was kept your distance till I was dead. You know, in all honesty I have to question if hes even told you about us. Wouldn't that be funny. You're a jackass. Go figure since you're so desperate to have him as your father. I think I hate you more, and Ive never even laid eyes on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment