Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my race through the kitchen

While spring is just teasing us around the corner, I have a disaster of a kitchen right now. Also, my fridge and freezer are loosing room more and more everyday. This always leads to cooking sprees which Im not sure how excited about this I am. Its confusing since I have no desire to be cooking right now.




                                           A few days ago, I made some mini tacos with salsa.

And tonight since I knew I had to atleast try to make a dent, I make sausage and rice. Simple but delicious!















And with Tuesday pretty much done for me, Ill go look for more recipes. Hopefully soon Ill start taking all this more seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment