Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I dont see it

Yes it may entirely be that I dont want to. My brain may be preventing it due to my anger. There are a bajillion reason your brain acts and reacts the way it does. Ive seen Maria's photo. Call her anything else in my presence, you're bound for a pencil in your eye. Ill try and sharpen it first. Her name is not Millie. She never was to him. Had she been, don't you think he would have tried to find her when Kim came around. Come on people. He already knew of one bastard daughter out there from nowhere. What could possibly possess him to think there were no others. See, not only was he from Texas, he was a Marine. He traveled to Japan and many other paces. I would not be totally surprised now if I did infact have a non-sibling living in Asia. I dont think its right that after all these years she can just show her nasty face. He left you and your momma in the trash for a reason. Obviosly a very good reason, or Id have found out about you some six years ago. Had he really cared, hed have found you then. Now do me a favor, add yours and list all the things that makes you think you fit.
This was taken about an hour ago. I know you also have posted a new photo. Load them and compare. C'mon it will make you feel better about butting in where you were NEVER wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment