Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pain in the brain

Yes, as many would assume, my brain hurts. Thats really the only reason you feel pain in your brain. I dont know. My mind is being funny right now. Bubbles is good at making this happen. And with the kitties being so quiet right now, Im not really sure what to do. Its very off-putting. I dont really know what to think right now either. This is very strange. I dont like it!!! lol

On the other hand, there is a very delicious brownie just waiting for someone to pick it up and enjoy all the chocolaty goodness it has to offer. I also think it funny that most smart people in science cant bear to say the words 'dick' or 'vagina'. After all that money spent, all that time possibly wasted you'd think they could carry on a conversation.

Bubbles is here with me. Thanks to Bubbles I can relax in candlelight and type aimlessly about nothing. That seems to be the norm lately any who! I looked at ricks page today. nothing seems to be going on in anybody's life. Come to think of it, I cant even remember what was posted. Thank you Bubbles!!! I think Ill choose the blue candle next.

No comments:

Post a Comment