Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where the hell did Spring go?

I cant wait to get these plants out on the patio. And once again after a few days of wonderful weather we get a cold shelf. It sucks. Here are some photos of whats going on right now. There may be some that are blurry and of course Ill include some of the kitties.

Four potted so far. The one blooming, I forgot what seeds I placed in there.
Just another view.
Five spot. Im actually excited to see if these grow. There one of my favorite flowers.
And Climbers. I love the shade blue they bloom. Its a beautiful spring blue.
















As I sit here watching two kitties sleep the little Sylvester plays with the catnip ball.
Anywho, here are some photos of the cats....


Kinda blurry but very cute kitties.


They always smell each other before finally sitting and settling down. Its funny sometimes.

Spotticuss can be a [ain when she gets into trouble. And its harder to catch her after that too. lol
But shes so adorable resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment