Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday with some Booze

Sometimes I love the way I think. At other times, it greatly scares me. Heres my week in a few photographs. I love my kitties, but at times they really do kill me. Im tired of them running all over me, especially when I sleep. Although it can be funny watching them run over Kevin when he sleeps cause at times he responds. I also find it very cute. At some time though I must have promised not to photograph him while he is sleeping cause I have no new ones from the last year. I just cant believe its been two years come June.





Catnip can be fun, sure. But then they fight and I have to yell. Maybe one day Ill learn to spot two catnip places for them crazy boys!!






Kisses are beautiful! And in this photograph Spotticuss looks very high. There's also a small chance that its very true. I also could have simply gotten her as soon as she woke up or in a very bright flash. All three fall into that crazy 'anythings possible' category. lol.

And my beautiful candle. And of the many reasons I love Kevins mother. Shopping with Joyce can be time consuming but it always works out in the end and like yesterday with this beautiful candle from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment