Welcome to a place I refer to as home

Its comfy and cozy and usually only bears room for one

Thursday, March 10, 2011

how could you say that!!!

I don't know why I am friends with crazy people. I mean, no offense, but who likes watching rain turn to snow?? That is, in my plain opinion, the stupidest thing Ive ever heard of someone liking. I hate snow. In actuality, I hate cold weather. Who cares if it snows, I hate cold weather. Who sees it raining right now? I'm not wanting to go outside cause it will likely be months till we experience a warm rain. Its cold outside!!! Please stop acting crazy and liking whats happening outside. You do realize its also March. Think about this time last year when there was ice all over the roads. Yeah, I remember that. I was moving into our new place. Had trouble getting into the parking lot cause of all the ice. I was afraid of driving cause of all that nasty ice. Don't bring that back by liking whats happening outside. That would not be nice to anyone!! So imagine me times a million other people are asking you, don't like that crap that's happening outside!!!! Its nasty and disgusting and can only get worse. I mean, HELLO! We live in Ohio. It only ever gets worse when it comes to the weather. Snow is evil and now I want to cry. It is starting to stick to cars and the ground. Before you know it, we'll have ice on the roads and my nightly drive will be off limits.

                                          Unedited photos of whats currently happening outside



No comments:

Post a Comment